If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I had the opportunity to test the Z6II with my 500 F4 VR with TC 1.4 II and also try to compare the performance with my D500 during the day.
Z6II still lacks the AF tracking everybody would like to have but tracking subjects with the old school AF style I can have the job done.
Sharp photos are not at very high rate but I can't say that the hit rate I can obtain with D500 is not so much higher, let me say a bit higher.
Using the 70-200 S TC 2.0X combo the lens AF is a bit faster and even with this set up I can have the job done.
Here with 500 F4 VR with TC 1.4 II, a bit heavy without a tripod but possible
germano20211.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

germani2021gruppo.jpg

cormorano20214.jpg

Here with 70-200 S TC 2.0X combo
germanieur.jpg

germanieur 2.jpg

I tried my hand at video today with the D850... let’s just say that my lack of experience combined with the idiosyncrasies of shooting videos with a dslr made for an enlightening morning. More than once did i hear myself mumble about how great a Z6ii would have been right then :) so horses for courses I guess.

I had the opportunity to test the Z6II with my 500 F4 VR with TC 1.4 II and also try to compare the performance with my D500 during the day.
Z6II still lacks the AF tracking everybody would like to have but tracking subjects with the old school AF style I can have the job done.
Sharp photos are not at very high rate but I can't say that the hit rate I can obtain with D500 is not so much higher, let me say a bit higher.
Using the 70-200 S TC 2.0X combo the lens AF is a bit faster and even with this set up I can have the job done.
Here with 500 F4 VR with TC 1.4 II, a bit heavy without a tripod but possible
View attachment 15249
View attachment 15251
View attachment 15253
Here with 70-200 S TC 2.0X combo
View attachment 15254
View attachment 15255
Gorgeous!👍👍🙄