If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I know its a classic scene for New Zealand but this is my take on it.

That Wanaka Tree.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

A million pictures may've been taken of it but yours is the first I've seen of the tree so thanks for posting or else I might not have ever seen it. It's a very beautiful place, good job!

What a beautiful mountain. I would clone the tree out 😂

Just kidding. I was made aware of this tree and its stories on another YouTube video recently - so obviously went in search of it on the web. Some very nice images, but I really do like yours - the crop, the colour, the comp, and the tone. Beautifully executed. Tree and all.

What a beautiful mountain. I would clone the tree out 😂

Just kidding. I was made aware of this tree and its stories on another YouTube video recently - so obviously went in search of it on the web. Some very nice images, but I really do like yours - the crop, the colour, the comp, and the tone. Beautifully executed. Tree and all.
It is a very popular tree as I'm sure you could tell from your search. If you are traveling through the area you just can't help but add it to your list.

I was at this location for a while and was able to get what I think is a pretty unique view of this scene. No PS, all out of camera. I saw them climb into their boat and waited for them to cross and just took a bunch of shots to get them lined up just right.
Under the Wanaka Tree.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.