The Birds & The Bees - Canon R5 Documentary

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hello everyone! New here, my name is Tom. I'm currently an amateur wildlife photographer, looking to pursue wildlife filmmaking as a career. I have made this (very short) documentary as a practise to learn from, and I plan on making many more. I'd love any feedback you guys have on what I should work to improve for next time. Thanks!

Filmed with Canon R5
Lenses: ef 100 - 400mm ||
rf 24 - 70mm
rf 100mm

Edited in Final Cut Pro

Hello everyone! New here, my name is Tom. I'm currently an amateur wildlife photographer, looking to pursue wildlife filmmaking as a career. I have made this (very short) documentary as a practise to learn from, and I plan on making many more. I'd love any feedback you guys have on what I should work to improve for next time. Thanks!

Filmed with Canon R5
Lenses: ef 100 - 400mm ||
rf 24 - 70mm
rf 100mm

Edited in Final Cut Pro
Thomas,
Welcome to the forum!!
I am very happy you accepted my invite to join. I really enjoyed your video.
Personally I have no suggestions but maybe some others will.
We range from beginner to very experienced but are a small group right now on video.
Dave

Filmed with Canon R5
Welcome aboard Tom and thanks for sharing your documentaries.
It's nice to have another Canon R5 user join us - the bigger the R5 information pool here the more we can help each other in the video department.
This video is well done indeed, keep up the great work. (y)(y)(y)
I had a quick peek at your other wildlife documentaries on your YouTube channel - also very well done.
As far as giving you any creative or technical feedback or advice I think I'll just leave that for the time being. However, if you have any questions along those lines please feel free to ask.

Cheers, :)
Rudy in Ottawa 🇨🇦

Back