The Intruder

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

This shot was also taken from our balcony in Mindo, EC. I placed sugar water in the flower and soon a multitude of hummingbirds were coming. This shot looks flashed (it was not) and also looks like birds were Photoshopped into the picture (they were not). 4 birds, 3 different species. The three on the left (Rufous-tailed Hummingbird, and Green Thorntail (female) did not take kindly to the intrusion of the White-whiskered Hermit on the right. This confrontation deteriorated quickly.
I moved slightly to a different POV from the previous shot (same balcony, same BG). This has been cropped slightly from R and bottom, the BG has been brought down, de saturated, and slightly blurred.
The Intruder.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

This shot was also taken from our balcony in Mindo, EC. I placed sugar water in the flower and soon a multitude of hummingbirds were coming. This shot looks flashed (it was not) and also looks like birds were Photoshopped into the picture (they were not). 4 birds, 3 different species. The three on the left (Rufous-tailed Hummingbird, and Green Thorntail (female) did not take kindly to the intrusion of the White-whiskered Hermit on the right. This confrontation deteriorated quickly.
I moved slightly to a different POV from the previous shot (same balcony, same BG). This has been cropped slightly from R and bottom, the BG has been brought down, de saturated, and slightly blurred.View attachment 56759
Beautiful shot👍👍👍

Back