"The Pond" -here's a link to film : https://vimeo.com/919009219

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Here's a link to a film I entered in a short film festival (under 5 min) and won 1st place, and "Film that best represents the Thomson Nicola Region", in B.C. Mostly shot with a Blackmagic Ursa G2 and often at 240 fps - with some footage on a Nikon D850. Usually 400mm +. Have a look.
Beautiful Job Rich. Loved it. Congratulations👍👍👍

Here's a link to a film I entered in a short film festival (under 5 min) and won 1st place, and "Film that best represents the Thomson Nicola Region", in B.C. Mostly shot with a Blackmagic Ursa G2 and often at 240 fps - with some footage on a Nikon D850. Usually 400mm +. Have a look.
Some really wonderful footage in this peaceful engaging nature video, Rich. Great sound capture. Congratulations on the first prize.
Cheers,
Rudy

I have no idea why the Privacy Setting is on. Does anyone know how to change it - other than clicking on "Learn More"?
Richard, it may be a default setting for "Where videos can be embedded" in your settings section. Default is "Nowhere", I believe. You should be able to just put a link in, though it won't show any sort of preview...as is the case with a Vimeo link I inserted to a short clip I linked to in a separate thread last night.

I just checked...open the file in your library...at the upper right you'll see a section to the left of "Share" where the privacy level is indicated...click that and it will open up the privacy settings panel for the video. Down near the bottom of the panel that slides out you'll see a section for "Embed". If that is set to "nowhere" or "specific domains" you can't embed it here. If set to "Anywhere", you should be able to.

Last edited:
Hmmm - Thx MotoPixel but in my settings it does not show that option. At least clicking on Learn more gets folks through.
This a partial screen capture from Vimeo in my browser when I have one of my videos open in my library...

Vimeo Screen.png

Back