If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

DSC_5292.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
DSC_3397.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Those are really good! For me there’s something about that view down the tracks. I have quite a few, just simply long straight away or curved shot of train tracks or even highways/country roads. No idea why they attract me, but yours are really good. The foggy one with the train in view is exceptional. So well done, thanks for sharing.

Those are really good! For me there’s something about that view down the tracks. I have quite a few, just simply long straight away or curved shot of train tracks or even highways/country roads. No idea why they attract me, but yours are really good. The foggy one with the train in view is exceptional. So well done, thanks for sharing.

Thanks and I'm glad you enjoy them. For me I think trains are cool because even though they have been around two centuries at this point, they are still very much the same. I enjoy photos of steam engines on the tracks too, a cool blend of oldschool mechanical technology out in nature. Tracks create some great leading lines too.