Thinking of getting the Z8...moving from a D500

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

A great feature of the z9 is being able to program a button to go from fox to DX with the push of a button. I use this everyday in wildlife photography. I rarely shoot video so I programmed the video record button to make the switch.

Moving from the D500 to the Z6II then to the Z9 this was a big deal for me.

A great feature of the z9 is being able to program a button to go from fox to DX with the push of a button. I use this everyday in wildlife photography. I rarely shoot video so I programmed the video record button to make the switch.

You can still program the video record button to toggle FX/DX, AND use it to start recording video. It depends if the camera switch is set to photo or video.

Are you using any Dx lenes though?

Back