If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Not quite what we were expecting!!
R53_8847-Edit-copy.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

R53_8870-Edit-copy.jpg

R53_8924-Edit-copy.jpg

R53_8932-Edit-copy.jpg

Nice set. Had one visit my yard in the middle of the night a couple of days ago. Broke the large branch my one feeder was hanging on and emptied that, then pulled down a shepards hook and chewed on two more feeders until they opened up for him.

Now I'm bringing everything inside each night.

Nice set. Had one visit my yard in the middle of the night a couple of days ago. Broke the large branch my one feeder was hanging on and emptied that, then pulled down a shepards hook and chewed on two more feeders until they opened up for him.

Now I'm bringing everything inside each night.
Thanks. The feeder in the first shot is hanging from what's left of the tree that used to hold all our feeders until a bear took down two branches in May 2020. The white PVC post you see in the 3rd image is what got put up in the aftermath. I have more bent, mangle, and reconstituted feeders than I can shake a stick at, and I don't even want to get into bent over shepherds hooks. LOL Here's a video of the after of the last major destruction we had (I apologize in advance for the occasional 4AM swearing). We'll be bringing them in for a while at night now until it learns to ignore the yard.

Wow, how fortunate for you! That first one - looks like it knows it just got busted! Nice images!
That's precisely what it's thinking, "Oh no, they're not going to let me have this are they?!" When it came back and headed to the second set of feeders that's when we started pounding on the deck rails and sent it packing.