If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Yezdi

It's not everyday that one gets the chance to click five tigers in a single frame. Thats when one does not really bother about image quality.

DSC_10088.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Yezdi
Nothing ever let's one forget the magic and excitement of such an amazing encounter. You were blessed. Beautiful family.

Absolutely stunning Yezdi. If you only knew how much I adore cats - and tigers are on the top of the list. Stop posting these wonderful tiger photos, you’re making me jealous!!! I take that back, keep posting them, I love them! :)

Absolutely stunning Yezdi. If you only knew how much I adore cats - and tigers are on the top of the list. Stop posting these wonderful tiger photos, you’re making me jealous!!! I take that back, keep posting them, I love them! :)
Thanks very much Kathy. I too love the big cats very much and hence visit India about twice a year. Currently stuck in SG due to COVID. Just heard yesterday that the Tiger Reserve's in India are opening for tourism from Oct. 1st. Don't want to risk going currently as the COVID-19 situation is very bad in India. Don't know when things across the globe will go back to normal.