If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

ChengHai Yang

Supporting Member
I shot this tiny flower in my backyard by my Nikon D7200 with EL-Nikkor 70mm lens, I used this lese because the flower was so tiny, just several millimeters in diameter.

BC5C15CE-03C8-49EC-8009-1ADD25F38253.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

D1017EF1-C410-4828-A1A0-F0AA1A35E4A6.jpeg

271C5B67-FE78-4336-A566-C4F671B17D71.jpeg

@ChengHai Yang ohh! there are very nice images already! (taking in account that you don't do macro a long time). Very nice composition by all. With composition I mean the side of the flower where you are taking shot, otherwise it is a central composition. But I like for example, on #1 that the green petals making kind of diagonal: thee left one is longer and showing down the right one - up. And thee violet detail left up making it al like... a ballet dancer.
the # 2 is also very nice. A bit of GAs but this is a lens. I wonder how it would look like in black and white.
#1 and #2 - watch the edges, perhaps make a vignette?
#3 is perfekt, I love it!
great pictures! (y)

@ssheipel
Thank you very much for your praise, but I hope to see and hear your criticism because I know that I am novice in this field, however, I took photos since over 30 years ago but they were advertising photos only.
Highly expecting to hear from soon.

@ElenaH
Okay! Ms. ElenaH
It is true that there is a problem on my lens, the Chromatic Aberration, since I discovered a little fungus on it but due to my illness and the cataract (cloudy and burred) on my eyes, I can’t clean it up but I can do it several days later.

Thank you very much