TK9 panels

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

sh1209

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I’ve been a long time Photoshop user, and I’ve taken many classes over the years, as well as hundreds of hours of reading to get a grasp on the program. Even with all that, it is still an enormous program and amount of information to absorbed. Three years ago or so I opted to try the TK7 panels sold by Tony Kuyper. I’m now on version nine of that software and I have to say without a doubt that is the best $25 I spend a year as far as editing software. It makes Photoshop so much more streamlined and take steps that would take three or four different steps, and combine them into one. The panels make the program so much more intuitive, I just thought I would pass this along to other members that have considered it or ones that don’t know about it because I would absolutely give it a 10 out of 10 rating.

I looked at the TK panels but instead went with Blake Rudis and his f.64 Elite panels and education. I am so happy that I made this journey. Blake brings his painting background into Photoshop and is a fantastic educator. One of the best features of his membership is his critique sessions where he will review one of your photos and show you what can be done in Photoshop to turn a decent photo into a spectacular one. He is essentially a one-man show and is very approachable with his personal responses to questions... I feel like I am his friend as much as a customer. Before I joined I was concerned that he is primarily a landscape photographer and didn't know if what he offered would apply to bird photography, so I emailed him about this and he sent me several photos of birds that he had edited and I was instantly sold without ever any regrets. I never imagined I would learn so much about using Photoshop when I thought I had a fairly good understanding already. Color theory, Blend If, gradients, artistic vision, composition, and workflow are only some of the topics he covers in depth. New courses, panels, critiques, panels, and more are added to his "library" weekly. I highly recommend checking him out.

I looked at the TK panels but instead went with Blake Rudis and his f.64 Elite panels and education. I am so happy that I made this journey. Blake brings his painting background into Photoshop and is a fantastic educator. One of the best features of his membership is his critique sessions where he will review one of your photos and show you what can be done in Photoshop to turn a decent photo into a spectacular one. He is essentially a one-man show and is very approachable with his personal responses to questions... I feel like I am his friend as much as a customer. Before I joined I was concerned that he is primarily a landscape photographer and didn't know if what he offered would apply to bird photography, so I emailed him about this and he sent me several photos of birds that he had edited and I was instantly sold without ever any regrets. I never imagined I would learn so much about using Photoshop when I thought I had a fairly good understanding already. Color theory, Blend If, gradients, artistic vision, composition, and workflow are only some of the topics he covers in depth. New courses, panels, critiques, panels, and more are added to his "library" weekly. I highly recommend checking him out.
Blake's courses/critiques are amazing, his way teaching is easy to follow yet not so dumbed down that I get bored or feel talked down to. He has a way of being crazily enthusiastic about new ways of doing things without being annoying. His brain goes down all the convoluted pathways of PS and simplifies it so that it makes sense. He sets you up for success with the course materials and replies to questions with well thought out responses. I have never regretted hitting the join button for his education.

I have paid big dollar amounts for some courses over the years that I could never finish as the instructors voice or way of speaking drove me crazy, or they used overly simple images to teach selections and so on like a cup out of a white background.

Back