If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

IazbkK0.jpg

I am not much of a die-hard landscape photographer, as I like to photograph maritime stuff more but occasionally when the weather is great and there aren't many ships to photograph I like to go out once in a while to shoot something else Landscapes are my second interest but since I am going to start to travel on cargo-ships (there are special company's that allow you to book voyages on container ships since they have fixed routes they occasionaly sail with passengers also and prices are pretty reasonable) and I will be going to finland in June and maybe next year in the middle of winter again I will most definitley also shoot some landscapes from the ship! I always make sure to atleast shoot where I am just for the memories, however, this shot was just 250m from my home so luckily I didnt have to travel far for this one!