If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

gdecamp

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Been a while since I've posted, too busy lately but will clear up after tomorrow (have a HS girl to photograph for senior images)
Here is a tree swallow from this morning. Don't get them too often it was fun!

hbsp040424_000638.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Nice photo! I have tried on many occasions to photograph Tree Swallows. I have a very difficult time getting decent photos of Tree Swallows in flight. I find that they fly fast and erratically. This photo is much better than whatever I usually take of this type of bird. Well done!

Nice photo! I have tried on many occasions to photograph Tree Swallows. I have a very difficult time getting decent photos of Tree Swallows in flight. I find that they fly fast and erratically. This photo is much better than whatever I usually take of this type of bird. Well done!
Thanks Craig!! I don't photograph them often but from my time doing it I get on it early and follow it. I've found Auto Area works best!