If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

seh

Supporting Member
Marketplace
This fellow was enjoying the sun and view and paid me little mind. Beauty from the neck down.
Turkey vulture at rest-1026-IMG_00001.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Great portrait! These birds have really beautiful plumage and I think it's took bad that they get so little respect from the bird photography community. Thank you for doing your part to rehabilitate their reputation!

You've made a vulture look good! Nice job!

Good photo. I've always said it would be worth eating what they eat in order to be able to fly like that -- almost.

I enjoy these ugly flyers, fun to watch float in the high sky. Superior photo, I say

Beautiful photo.

Great portrait! These birds have really beautiful plumage and I think it's took bad that they get so little respect from the bird photography community. Thank you for doing your part to rehabilitate their reputation!

Nice! I'm one of those guys who think Turkey Vultures are impressive (and good!) looking.
Thanks gentlemen. I appreciate your looking and replies!