If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Promapper

Greg
Supporting Member
I finally got a decent red wing black bird and a cliff swallow in flight. The swallows are very difficult as they don't seem to have a flight pattern they follow!
BIF_0350.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
GRN_0179.jpg

2021 May 26 @ 18.39.20_1.jpg

Great captures Greg. That Swallow is really great with a fantastic flight position as well as being razor sharp. Well done!

FWIW, if these are deep crops, you might consider a bit looser framing to give the birds a bit more room to fly into the frame but these are all excellently captured.

Last edited:
Great captures Greg. That Swallow is really great with a fantastic flight position as well as being razor sharp. Well done!

FWIW, if these are deep crops, you might consider a bit looser framing to give the birds a bit more room to fly into the frame but these are all excellently captured.
There is more room for all three I just tightened them up a bit here to reduce file sizes and screen space. But I hear what you say and thanks

Wow the swallow shot is truly awesome!; they are incredibly unpredictable in flight. The male redwing is very nice too, and I’m always trying to get a female because they look so different.