If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

From Crescent Beach, BC, D850, 24-120 f4 @ 27mm, 1/160 sec, f11, ISO 64. Still not sure how I feel about the flare

Crescent Beach-0120-IMG_00001.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

...and 20 mins later into the blue hour from exact same position with the camera turned significantly to the right and with a different lens. D850, Tamron 70-200 f2.8 G2 @200mm, 1/3 sec, f11, ISO64

Vancouver landscapes-0120-IMG_00002.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Last edited:
Just my $.02, I think the flair adds to the natural look, but I might remove the one red spot in the curl of the wave. Once my eye caught that, I kept refocusing on it. Both are beautiful images.

Just my $.02, I think the flair adds to the natural look, but I might remove the one red spot in the curl of the wave. Once my eye caught that, I kept refocusing on it. Both are beautiful images.
Fixed. You are so right. It was a bit of an odd bullseye in the image. The value of someone else's discerning eyes. Thanks very much.