Undercover Doe

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I think this is one of my best (and luckiest) shots ever. I'm an amateur photographer with no real training and just barely playing with lightroom plus topaz sharpening. I'd like to get any thoughts on this shot plus what size does one think this should be printed to really show it off without over or under doing it justice

Attachments

• _7202138.jpg
    _7202138.jpg
    864.6 KB · Views: 101
It's a cool idea, the animal just peeking out from the brush. The out of focus brush in the foreground I find distracting and would maybe consider cropping some of that away, especially on the right. Maybe keep the cattails and remove everything to the right so the cattails frame the animal. The story is the peeking so really emphasize that. Maybe even switch to a vertical layout to try to crop out some of the left side out of focus brush as well. If you use photoshop it might be worth removing some of the blurry stuff and some of the twigs.

Back