If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Darwin

The first day after trading in my 500 F4 for a 100-400 z for the time being, until I get an 800PF. Was happier with the lens than I expected. So light and the AF is lightning fast. Very sharp. I was on a path to photograph eagles when an osprey supprised me to my right. Having the z
617d.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
oom capability really came in handy as the osprey flew by at close to three meters distance.
617c.jpg
617a.jpg
617e.jpg

Nice shooting. Excellent detail. In that last shot you could just crop it a bit tighter and make it look like the clipped wings are intentional. Really put the attention on the head, talons, fish, etc.

The first day after trading in my 500 F4 for a 100-400 z for the time being, until I get an 800PF. Was happier with the lens than I expected. So light and the AF is lightning fast. Very sharp. I was on a path to photograph eagles when an osprey supprised me to my right. Having the zView attachment 41148oom capability really came in handy as the osprey flew by at close to three meters distance.View attachment 41165View attachment 41166View attachment 41167
Excellent shots!đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť