Using iPad as tablet with LR Classic

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Anjin San

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I’ve got a small Wacom tablet but the latest version of their software doesn’t like Ventura on my Mac Studio…so I’m looking t using my iPad in Sidecar instead. Obviously mirroring my Studio Display doesn’t make the image I’m editing large enough for ease of editing…but after playing around with mirroring, extending the screen, Secondar6 displays and looking through LR I haven’t found the correct combination if it’s even possible.

What I’m trying to do is keep the main LR window on the Studio Display with the menubar but then have a second window with just the image that I’m editing on the iPad…will use the mouse and main display to select tools and such and the Apple Pencil on the iPad for brush strokes.

Has anybody made this work and can point me to the right trick? Long time Mac guy but never played with a dual display setup.

Back