If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

This New Holland Honeyeater was enjoying some nectar on the huge King Protea flower when a bee hovered above awaiting her chance!
Nikon D500 + 500mm PF. 1/1600, ISO 640, f5.6. Not sure why, but the bird appears very sharp on my computer in LR and PS, but not as sharp here when posted.
_5002591-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

...Not sure why, but the bird appears very sharp on my computer in LR and PS, but not as sharp here when posted.
Nice image, Marion. Do you resize the image within the size limits of the forum(i.e. max 1200px horizontal/800px verticle) before uploading? If not the loss of sharpness may be due to the resizing done by the website.

Nice image, Marion. Do you resize the image within the size limits of the forum(i.e. max 1200px horizontal/800px verticle) before uploading? If not the loss of sharpness may be due to the resizing done by the website.
Yes I did resize it size limits, but when that was done it looked much sharper on my desktop screen prior to posting.
Very nice Marion👍
Thanks Irap!