If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

DSC_8298.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
DSC_8307.jpg
DSC_8219.jpg
DSC_8315.jpg
I frequent a local wildlife area where a Beaver family has made a mud dam and created a gathering area for the ducks prior to migrating back north. Some ducks will stay and neaty here. The past two years have held hundreds of ducks, but this year the count is very low, but this forced me to concentrate on what was there. Hope you enjoy.

View attachment 57144View attachment 57148View attachment 57146View attachment 57147I frequent a local wildlife area where a Beaver family has made a mud dam and created a gathering area for the ducks prior to migrating back north. Some ducks will stay and neaty here. The past two years have held hundreds of ducks, but this year the count is very low, but this forced me to concentrate on what was there. Hope you enjoy.
Beautiful water fowls, I really like the low angle POV.

Oliver

View attachment 57144View attachment 57148View attachment 57146View attachment 57147I frequent a local wildlife area where a Beaver family has made a mud dam and created a gathering area for the ducks prior to migrating back north. Some ducks will stay and neaty here. The past two years have held hundreds of ducks, but this year the count is very low, but this forced me to concentrate on what was there. Hope you enjoy.
Nice variety of ducks. I imagine it’s a nice , peaceful place to shoot👍👍👍