West Side of Rocky Mountain NP

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

KCPhoto

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Took this last week while hiking during our family vacation. I love this part of the USA. There were wildfires north and south of us. So most days we had very low visability. I did not pi this in the critique forum, but would take constructive comments. On my 27" iMac the sky looks good. Looks wildly too blue on my phone. How is it on your all's monitors?
2020-08-29_05-02-52.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

How is it on your all's monitors?
KC, I just viewed the image full screen on my calibrated BenQ monitor. It looks fantastic and the sky doesn't look over polarized or crazy deep blue. The subtle reflections in the creek are really nice, the detail is fantastic and the composition is really pleasing.

Great photo!

Thanks Dr. I figured it was just this phone. Thank you for the compliments as well. Taken is the dead middle of the day, so any time that works out to not boring and flat it is a plus.

Yes, nice image and the composition is well worked out. I like how the river comes in at the lower left corner and leads the eye into the image, super and the sky on my HP windows machine here in England looks fine. Well Done!

Back