If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

DRwyoming

Staff member
Supporting Member
Marketplace
Came across these Burrowing Owls over the weekend, they kept their distance and I only managed some far away shots. But I noticed they were staying in a fairly tight area which made me think they had a burrow nearby. Headed back today and watched them from a ways off until I figured out where their burrow was, which luckily was pretty close to a dirt side road allowing me to use our van as a rolling blind for some closer shots.

Z81_0210--20240408.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Z81_0032--20240408.jpg

Z81_8938--20240404-Edit.jpg

Z81_8964--20240404-Edit.jpg

Z81_0116--20240408-Edit.jpg

Came across these Burrowing Owls over the weekend, they kept their distance and I only managed some fairly far away shots. But I noticed they were staying in a fairly tight area which made me think they had a burrow nearby. Headed back today and watched them from a ways off until I figured out where their burrow was, which luckily was pretty close to a dirt side road allowing me to use our van as a rolling blind for some closer shots.

View attachment 86316

View attachment 86317

View attachment 86318

View attachment 86319

View attachment 86320
Awesome set David! Well done👍👍👍

Great shots
Great set of images of this beautiful Raptor,
Your persistence paid off.
Awesome set David! Well done👍👍👍
Sweet set of a cute owl, Dave - love the on the toes straight up pose in some images!
Dandy photos
Very nice set, nice variety of poses.
Nice shots!
Great captures of an interesting bird!
Thanks everyone, much appreciated!