If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hi all .. if you live in the USA ( which i guess most do here ) then you may not know this bird. Its of the Warbler family, and the only time i have managed a photo of one,
so i took plenty just in case.
Taken with a Nikon D610 + Tamron 150-600, but i no longer own that gear. I currently use a Nikon D810 + 600mm F4 AF-S ll and Nikon 300mm F4

Whitethroat 3.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Cheers Woody. Yeah some birds crossover from here to you , just have different names. I wasnt aware of the White Throated Sparrow.
Even though i've had the great pleasure of visiting the USA, it was before i was interested in Bird life

Last edited:
Hi all .. if you live in the USA ( which i guess most do here ) then you may not know this bird. Its of the Warbler family, and the only time i have managed a photo of one,
so i took plenty just in case.
Taken with a Nikon D610 + Tamron 150-600, but i no longer own that gear. I currently use a Nikon D810 + 600mm F4 AF-S ll and Nikon 300mm F4

View attachment 47219
Welcome Pete. Well doneđź‘Ťđź‘Ť