Wild Horses With The Z6iii

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Steve

Admin
Staff member
Supporting Member
Marketplace
I've spent the last couple of months living in my camper and shooting the Z6iii so I could put together the setup guide for it. One of my favorite stops was Theodore Roosevelt NP for the wild horses. It's one of my favorite parks and the horses did not disappoint. I was there less than a week, but there were lots of really fun opportunities with them. My five favorite shots are below.

20240702-DSC_3984-Enhanced-NR-Edit.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

20240707-DSC_8727-Enhanced-NR-Edit.jpg

20240706-DSC_7902-Enhanced-NR-Edit.jpg

20240705-DSC_6656-Enhanced-NR-Edit.jpg

20240706-DSC_7878-Enhanced-NR-Edit.jpg

Very nice! I always struggle to figure out what photos would work well as B&W - those last two definitely fit the bill.
Thanks!
Both looked OK in color, but when I switched to B&W it was like, yup, that's it! Sometimes I know right off if something will work BW, but often I see it when I try it in Lightroom.

I've spent the last couple of months living in my camper and shooting the Z6iii so I could put together the setup guide for it. One of my favorite stops was Theodore Roosevelt NP for the wild horses. It's one of my favorite parks and the horses did not disappoint. I was there less than a week, but there were lots of really fun opportunities with them. My five favorite shots are below.

View attachment 95755

View attachment 95756

View attachment 95757

View attachment 95758

View attachment 95759
Great shots Steve! Are the horses skittish?

View attachment 95755

View attachment 95756

View attachment 95757

View attachment 95758

View attachment 95759
It's the indian, not the arrow - although a straight arrow helps 😊

Back