If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Charles Loy

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Man o man, I call these truly ugly. In a field 40 yards out.. the field had well over 200 wild turkey ganged up. I made a photo of each bird :) --> just kidding

5813bc.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

5812bc.jpg

5815bc.jpg

Charles, must say I find them fascinating! Beautiful iridescent colors, nice images. Not all 40, but at least 40 images, I'm sure! 😇
They are fascinating, interesting how they gang up and enjoy companionship. The light was right to show the many colors they have. Thanks for your comment.

beautiful images of beautiful birds. Love the iridescence of the feathers. Depending on where you are located, males are either already "fanning" to impress the hens or they are starting to "think" about the spring mating season.

Nice captures. Turkeys are odd looking, but colorful and fun to shoot. We see them in our suburban yard regularly once the hatchlings are big enough.

beautiful images of beautiful birds. Love the iridescence of the feathers. Depending on where you are located, males are either already "fanning" to impress the hens or they are starting to "think" about the spring mating season.
I went out again this morning, yesterday I saw no feather fanning, today it was on big time.! Today they were placed with back lighting. I'm making another post to show that.
Thanks to all for comments -