Wood Duck Tree Hopping

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

fotogrob

Though unusual to find Wood Ducks in trees (although they nest there), I find them mostly in the water where they almost never fly. I came across a few in trees in a local park and was glad I had them in frame when a male decided to jump/fly to another branch. By far my most gratifying series since acquiring the 800 PF, glad I was able to keep the duck in frame and let eye detection do its thing.
Wood Duck Jump Wallpaper small--2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
Wood Duck Jump Small-0563.jpg
Wood Duck Jump small-0566.jpg
Wood Duck Jump Small-0567.jpg

Though unusual to find Wood Ducks in trees (although they nest there), I find them mostly in the water where they almost never fly. I came across a few in trees in a local park and was glad I had them in frame when a male decided to jump/fly to another branch. By far my most gratifying series since acquiring the 800 PF, glad I was able to keep the duck in frame and let eye detection do its thing.View attachment 55834View attachment 55835View attachment 55836View attachment 55837
NICE! Love the colors

Though unusual to find Wood Ducks in trees (although they nest there), I find them mostly in the water where they almost never fly. I came across a few in trees in a local park and was glad I had them in frame when a male decided to jump/fly to another branch. By far my most gratifying series since acquiring the 800 PF, glad I was able to keep the duck in frame and let eye detection do its thing.View attachment 55834View attachment 55835View attachment 55836View attachment 55837
Beautiful series Robert! Very unique perspective 👍👍👍

Back