Wood Ducks-Brigantine Wildlife Refuge, NJ. Back in the day-1981

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Ralph

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I couldn’t resist the post . Kodachrome 64, Canon NewF1, Canon 400mm f/4.5 1981
C36E635D-012E-4718-BDC0-A7D6C59653CA.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Last edited:
Brings back memories? Any processing had to be done on the print Using the enlarger. Enlarger?? What’s That?😜😜
Was just asking my brother if he still had the enlarger he and I shared once upon a time. He sadly does not. Doing some memory math; likely be about '92 was the last time I did any wet developing work myself.

I still have my Beseler 23C tuck away in my closet as well as all the other darkroom equipment. Don’t ask me why? Because I don’t really know. I guess it’s the same reason I have all of my scuba equipment which I know I will never use again.

I still have my Beseler 23C tuck away in my closet as well as all the other darkroom equipment. Don’t ask me why? Because I don’t really know. I guess it’s the same reason I have all of my scuba equipment which I know I will never use again.
Well, where I sit the why is because getting rid of it just don't seem right! :)

Back