Young female bobcat

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

MrFotoFool

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Just after sunrise found this very young bobcat in Tucson. Shots presented in order taken (all Nikon Z6iii and Nikon 600PF). First sighting close in a ditch below my path (01), then walked out to a small clearing (02), then lost it but heard quail flush up into a tree and found it under tree (03), then walked back towards my original location (04), then I moved back to my original location and it walked on a fallen tree branch and posed (05). Nice way to start the day!
01.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Just after sunrise found this very young bobcat in Tucson. Shots presented in order taken (all Nikon Z6iii and Nikon 600PF). First sighting close in a ditch below my path (01), then walked out to a small clearing (02), then lost it but heard quail flush up into a tree and found it under tree (03), then walked back towards my original location (04), then I moved back to my original location and it walked on a fallen tree branch and posed (05). Nice way to start the day!
View attachment 99337
View attachment 99338
View attachment 99339
View attachment 99340
View attachment 99341
Excellent Fred! All really nice but I really like number 4 the best

Back