Z 24-120 f4

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Al Wyman

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Hi, Just wondering if any of you are waiting on a Z 24-120 lens. I just made the jump mirrorless (Z7ii) and I can't find this lens anywhere and I'm wondering if any you are having the same problem? I shoot mainly landscape and this is my go to lens. I have the f mount version (and the ftz adaptor) but I really want the Z version. There are a boatload of videos on you tube and they all say what a great lens this is so somebody is getting them. I did pick up a Z 24-200 but it's f4-6.3 and not really what I want. I will use this to replace my F 28-300 as my walk around lens
Al

Hi, Just wondering if any of you are waiting on a Z 24-120 lens. I just made the jump mirrorless (Z7ii) and I can't find this lens anywhere and I'm wondering if any you are having the same problem? I shoot mainly landscape and this is my go to lens. I have the f mount version (and the ftz adaptor) but I really want the Z version. There are a boatload of videos on you tube and they all say what a great lens this is so somebody is getting them. I did pick up a Z 24-200 but it's f4-6.3 and not really what I want. I will use this to replace my F 28-300 as my walk around lens
Al
Got one through NPS and like it much better than the 24-200.

There is a thread over @ Nikonians.org in which a user ordered his z24-120 f4 from a local store on 30 Oct last year and got it delivered about 2 weeks ago. I ordered mine from a local store in late Feb and was told it would be a while. Meanwhile, there are posts on Nikon Rumors that indicate this lens is now being shipped as a kit lens with Z7ii bodies in certain markets. Not sure whether that means Nikon is making more and the drought will end, or all the available production is being used in the kits and buying just the lens will still be a wait.

Al
I ordered one very late But I’m next in line locally so hoping it won’t be too long. They seem to be coming in slowly.

Back