Z6ii and Godox V860ii flash

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hi I’ve had trouble with this duo First needed upgrade software on flash, then had to turn silent mode off Finally it worked Tested twice once I’d got those two done But then when went to use it did two test shots then stopped working Wouldnt even work with test button I’ve taken to Godox at show last week they did get it working on manual but not TTL They took it back to test as I said it’s been intermittent since day I got it when using with D3400 too
They have tried it on a canon and it’s working funny as it’s for Nikon !! But now they saying they’ve googled and just replied
“was reading as well your camera model..

The Godox flashes are convenient for triggering off camera flashes, and they're super cheap, but they don't work great for TTL in difficult situations or when using them as triggers with the Nikon Z6ii. I haven't had an issue with the triggering, but that I always use in M mode, never TTL.

I don’t understand “difficult situations” as I was taking shot of family and two test shots worked but then nothing and I’m sure others use the combination Am I being fobbed off
Thank you for any info advice

You should post your question in the General Photo Discussion, although you'll probably get answers here. This forum is for Marketplace Q&A (buy and sell questions).

Back