Z6iii - 25600 ISO in first morning sun

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

DSC4164-1200px.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

DSC4159-1200px.jpg

Absolutely clean at ISO 1800.

SOOC Rae would be better. jpg has nose reduction applied usually through the picture control and in camera now reduction is on/applied.
True - not my intent though. I was looking to see what would happen if I took the jpg and just posted it. Would I be happy with the results. I am a coffee lover not an engineer. So the pure RAW ISO wasn't as important to me. That said here it opened in RAW Flat, confirmed no sharpening or noise reduction.

Why? They make good subjects to photograph and very cooperative!
If you are referring to the Javalina, hmmm not worth it. They are the most destructive animal around. They tear up new plants, old plants, and worse they cause erosion in all the wrong places (like putting my driveway at risk). I don't find them appealing at all, not one of the pack of 20 plus we sometimes get.

If you want a free gardening service, they are here for the taking.

While walking home yesterday from a neighborhood lake I spotted this little fellow on a neighbor's lawn. I grabbed a few shots to see how ISO 25600 looks with the Z6III. The first is at 1400 ISO. The second is at 25600. High ISO performance is not bad at all.

DSC5896-1024.jpg

DSC5950-1024.jpg

If you are referring to the Javalina, hmmm not worth it. They are the most destructive animal around. They tear up new plants, old plants, and worse they cause erosion in all the wrong places (like putting my driveway at risk). I don't find them appealing at all, not one of the pack of 20 plus we sometimes get.

If you want a free gardening service, they are here for the taking.
We don’t see much around my home, since I live in the city . All what we have in our garden is mosquitos a lot of them. I prefer to have what you call them Javalina instead of the mosquitoes that they are after me all the time and I am allergic to them.
I just found the photo cute with one staring at you. I dont know much about them. Sorry you have to deal with their problem .

While walking home yesterday from a neighborhood lake I spotted this little fellow on a neighbor's lawn. I grabbed a few shots to see how ISO 25600 looks with the Z6III. The first is at 1400 ISO. The second is at 25600. High ISO performance is not bad at all.

View attachment 92249

View attachment 92250
Wow! Thst is so beautiful. You are so lucky. you all see these beautiful things just walking home. I want to move ……

Back