Z8firmware

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

trapper12

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Hi all just wanting to ask a question regarding the z8 firmware has there only been I update released I just wanted to check before I download it sorry for the vague question just want to be sure thankyou

It really doesn’t matter if you don’t have earlier releases because the latest update is complete. So long as you update the latest, that’s all you need.
V2.01 is the latest.
The update page shows the changes from all previous versions…
Thanks so much Patrick I thought that might be the case but wanted to be sure thankyou

In case anyone reading this is unsure how to check your Z8 camera, here are the steps. Turn on menu then go to the wrench symbol and the bottom item on that specific menu says firmware version. Right click on the wheel to enter and it will say C (for camera) and a number. As stated above, the latest is 2.01. If you have a lens attached that has been updated you may see a second listing that says LF and a number.

In case anyone reading this is unsure how to check your Z8 camera, here are the steps. Turn on menu then go to the wrench symbol and the bottom item on that specific menu says firmware version. Right click on the wheel to enter and it will say C (for camera) and a number. As stated above, the latest is 2.01. If you have a lens attached that has been updated you may see a second listing that says LF and a number.
Thankyou for reply much appreciated

Back