If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

luckmurph

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Finally received my 1.4tc last week so itching to try t out with the new firmware i visited my local reserve, not much about this time of year but i can say how impressed i was with this combination AF locked on straight away, i know its a large subject but it was taken at a distance, think im going to enjoy this!!
Z91_9144.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
Z91_9133.jpg
Z91_9043.jpg

Nicely captured. I asked two camera store guys about shipment of the 800 pf in Canada. One said, no word on any shipping here but for a few held by ambassadors and the other just looked at me and laughed :D Great to see the lens produces good stuff with the 1.4!

Nicely captured. I asked two camera store guys about shipment of the 800 pf in Canada. One said, no word on any shipping here but for a few held by ambassadors and the other just looked at me and laughed :D Great to see the lens produces good stuff with the 1.4!
Thank you, Ive had mine for around 3 months now, and i love it! haven't used any other lens since i got it,
Yes the TC works great with it, these were handheld too so at 1120mm im impressed how sharp they are especially on a typical dull UK day!
Fingers crossed for you that they're soon available in Canada, you won't be disappointed!

Thank you, Ive had mine for around 3 months now, and i love it! haven't used any other lens since i got it,
Yes the TC works great with it, these were handheld too so at 1120mm im impressed how sharp they are especially on a typical dull UK day!
Fingers crossed for you that they're soon available in Canada, you won't be disappointed!
Hilariously I see on Nikon Rumors this week that Nikon is likely to launch the 600 f4 or 4.5 for the Z mount. Given the 800 and 400 2.8 sales are 'on hold' I'm thinking manufacturers need to get their product development and marketing divisions inline with new world realities facing the sales division :) Must be some major sports event that the 600 will be used at, I'm thinking. Cheers!