Z9 custom viewfinder display issue

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Hi all. I have an issue with my Z9 viewfinder display that is driving me mad. Long ago, I used Steve's Z9 set up guide.
I set the viewfinder and monitor display to show the information in image 1 attached.
Recently, when swapping back and forth between banks, something always seems to change with my Wildlife set-up settings. This time it was the Custom Viewfinder display.
I lost all the surrounding info within the viewfinder, but not on the monitor (see image 2 attached.
Going into A21- Custom Shooting Display Settings...everything is still set up to display...but it does not, all I see is Shutter speed, F stop and Exposure.

Can anyone help resolve this puzzling issue please?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-06-26 at 14.25.07_3ff45697.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-06-26 at 14.25.07_3ff45697.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 18
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-06-26 at 14.26.26_aba7160f.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-06-26 at 14.26.26_aba7160f.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 19
RESOLVED.
Thank you for the replies.
I only checked Display 1 and Display 2. Somehow 'Detail' in 3 and 4 had turned itself off.
Many thanks
Once you get your settings as you like them I suggest saving them to a card. That way you can reload them when needed. Doing this has saved me a great of time. It’s not hard to make menu changes that can cause unexpected camera behavior.

Once you get your settings as you like them I suggest saving them to a card. That way you can reload them when needed. Doing this has saved me a great of time. It’s not hard to make menu changes that can cause unexpected camera behavior.
I prefer to copy the settings file from the card to my laptop, as well. It's too easy for me to Format a card instead of Deleting the photos.

Back