Z9 EVF -- What setting did I muck up to see this in the EFV?

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

sabai

Supporting Member
This also happened on my D750 years ago, don't remember what I did to fix it, but it was really simple.

Attached shows a single point in the middle & horizontal line tilts L/R with camera tilt.

Attachments

• screenshot872.jpg
    screenshot872.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 34
Looks like you have the level enabled in your current EVF setting. First just try hitting the DISP button on the back of the camera one or a few times to try cycling to a different EVF configuration. If it appears in all of them go into your menus to display settings and disable the level or select the other style of level which doesn’t take up the center of the display.

Looks like you have the level enabled in your current EVF setting. First just try hitting the DISP button on the back of the camera one or a few times to try cycling to a different EVF configuration. If it appears in all of them go into your menus to display settings and disable the level or select the other style of level which doesn’t take up the center of the display.
Thanks for the very quick reply. DISP button 3x plus restarting camera fixed it.

Back