If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

agdoherty

Supporting Member
Marketplace
One thing I have to say is that weather sealing on the Z series of lenses (70-200 in this case) and the Z9 is fabulous. I spent an hour cleaning my tripod and I'm still finding sand in my shoes and camera bag weeks later, but the camera is as clean as ever with a simple wipedown. My windbreaker was a brand new color with all the fine dust that stuck to me, and my magnetic UV filter snagged magnetic dust from the air too.
_DSC8471_small.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

One thing I have to say is that weather sealing on the Z series of lenses (70-200 in this case) and the Z9 is fabulous. I spent an hour cleaning my tripod and I'm still finding sand in my shoes and camera bag weeks later, but the camera is as clean as ever with a simple wipedown. My windbreaker was a brand new color with all the fine dust that stuck to me, and my magnetic UV filter snagged magnetic dust from the air too.View attachment 35528
Bold move new camera in dust storm but applaud the results!!!