Z9-Lightroom Issues with Sequoia on a MacBook Pro

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I upgraded to Sequoia on my MacBook Pro last night. Now my laptop doesn't recoginize my Z9. Two questions , first is anyone else having this issue? And second, If is use a card reader do you know if I can bypass using my camera until there ia a fix.

On my MacBook Pro (MacOS Sequoia 15.0), this is what I do:

Go to the applications folder (from the Dock or using Finder), launch the "Image Capture" app.

In the window which opens, you should see on the left a list of devices. In that list, you should see "Z 9”. You can then select the images on the camera and import them to the folder of your choice.

I upgraded to Sequoia on my MacBook Pro last night. Now my laptop doesn't recoginize my Z9. Two questions , first is anyone else having this issue? And second, If is use a card reader do you know if I can bypass using my camera until there ia a fix.
Did you get any pop up. I notice Sequoia wants me to approve a number of file operations and I have not yet looked for how to avoid them.

The first time I plugged in the camera after the update I got a pop up asking for permission to allow the camera to be accessed. No pop ups after that when plugging in the camera.

On your Mac under settings check what you have for Allow Accessories to Connect
1727183354233.png

On your Mac under settings check what you have for Allow Accessories to Connect
View attachment 97972
I checked my setting and they are fines till don't understand the issue. I have just started to use Image Capture which is working great. I will stick to that until I have more time to dig deeper. I don't know if others are having the same issue or not, but I really appreciate the information provided. It has saved me from a headache I didn't really need.

Back