Z9 precapture

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

ajaphoto

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I've tried setting it up today with not much luck. I make the change to menu d4, but the pre icon does not show up on my display. Am I missing some other setting I need to change ?

I've tried setting it up today with not much luck. I make the change to menu d4, but the pre icon does not show up on my display. Am I missing some other setting I need to change ?
You have to switch to shooting 30 fps or higher. I believe if it is on 20 fps, it won't shoot pre-capture. On the Z9, you press the button with multiple frames on the knob on the top left of the camera and turning the knob to the multiple frame picture (passed the timer).

Thanks, I was doing it all correctly, as I suspected it was me not the camera. At some point I customized one of my display options. One of displays had the “pre” icon disabled , that happened to be the one I was using. I’m not exactly sure why I did that, but all is good now.

Back