Z9 Snapbridge Problem

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

HotGates

Supporting Member
Marketplace
I am trying to connect to snapbridge and with Bluetooth it works but when I try to download photos to my Galaxy S23 Ultra it tries to switch to Wi-Fi but says connected without internet, With my Z8 I don't have a problem and I have no clue why I am with my Z9.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Gosh, seriously, if you can nail it on the Z8 you are a hero. I can't get it on either, 8 or 9. Many complain about this concern. My opinion, snapbridge has never worked proper since day one. Have a nice day :)

Gosh, seriously, if you can nail it on the Z8 you are a hero. I can't get it on either, 8 or 9. Many complain about this concern. My opinion, snapbridge has never worked proper since day one. Have a nice day :)
Well I did have problems with the Z8 also but if you go to the camera wifi setting and change the SSID to WPA2 it should connect automatically like mine did.

Back