Z9 Spare Battery Availability

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

sounds like it's pretty random. i ordered one through my local brick and mortar way back when and got it. i also ordered one through b&h and it has not come. i've since seen a report they were in stock from nikon online but unclear if they still are.

I ordered one from my local B&M but it was on back order. I then ordered one from Adorama and I had it in a matter of days without trouble. I was also able to buy the Prograde CFexpress cards from Adorama and other related supplies. You might give them a try.

Are there any 3rd party batts that work? And I'm not just talking about an 18d-equivalent - even just an 18c? I have a Wasabi 18c which works fine in my D6 but when I put it in the Z9 it says it can't read any battery information and won't use it. Putting a genuine Nikon 18c in seems to work OK.

I have an order in with my B&M, but did find one in stock at a different B&M last week. Just did a search until I found one in stock.
As for the 3rd party batts, everything I've read say they won't work and the 3rd party chargers won't charge a Nikon 18D. The 18D won't charge on my D5 charger, haven't tried the D6 charger yet (I've heard it will charge but not fully).

Back