…They come in the night

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Larry S.

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Another photographer’s presentation made me recall my experiences with the elusive flying squirrels. They can run up and down tree trunks like crazy then leap and glide to another tree. They also are bird feeder junkies. We noticed them outside our kitchen window chowing down on cracked corn and oil seed. I started turning on the eave lights at dark and sat motionless in a porch chair to try for some shots. Here they come! And approachable. These are from January 2010 with a D200….
LCS_0016.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

LCS_0013.jpeg

LCS_0021.jpeg

Another photographer’s presentation made me recall my experiences with the elusive flying squirrels. They can run up and down tree trunks like crazy then leap and glide to another tree. They also are bird feeder junkies. We noticed them outside our kitchen window chowing down on cracked corn and oil seed. I started turning on the eave lights at dark and sat motionless in a porch chair to try for some shots. Here they come! And approachable. These are from January 2010 with a D200….
View attachment 74924

View attachment 74925

View attachment 74926
Very cute, Larry👍👍👍

Back