2024 Eclipse at Ellington Missouri.

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

StarTracker50

Supporting Member
Marketplace
God was incredibly kind. The weather was absolutely fantastic! Just enough clouds to keep it interesting, the temperature was great!

OK, I just added the video on YouTube! Hope you like it! If you do, please like and subscribe, I need all the help I can get! šŸ¤£

NZ8 2547 Solar Eclipse 2024 Necula Photos Single-2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

The corona was very visible and The Sun really put on a show as far as prominences were concerned!

NZ8 Stack 2816 2834 2869 2879 Solar Eclipse Prominences-2.jpg

As the Eclipse progressed, The Prominences, appeared at different locations.

NZ8 Stack 2816 2834 2869 2879 Solar Eclipse Prominences-2-2.jpg

Eight of them are visible here...

NZ8 Stack 2816 2834 2869 2879 Solar Eclipse Prominences-2-3.jpg

Just one large one here...

NZ8_2538-2024 Silar Eclipse Diamond Ring Nebula Photos Editing.jpg

No Eclipse would be complete without The Diamond Ring. This is the first with the Moon going IN!

NZ8_2996-Solar Eclipse 2024 Diamond Ring.jpg

This is the second as the Moon Moves OUT!

Last edited:
God was incredibly kind. The weather was absolutely fantastic! Just enough clouds to keep it interesting, the temperature was great!View attachment 86627

The corona was very visible and The Sun really put on a show as far as prominences were concerned!

View attachment 86628

View attachment 86629

View attachment 86630

View attachment 86631

No Eclipse would be complete without The Diamond Ring. This is the first with the Moon going IN!

View attachment 86632

Awesome set of images Eddie.
Happy trails.

Happy trails.
Thank you Paul! It was an incredible day! We really feel blessed. Some folks were badly socked in.
Nicely done, our Cirrus clouds prevented any good Corona images, but did not affect my prominences, beads, etc images,
Thank you! As I said, God was quite kind. Totality is an incredible experience!

Great images here, Eddie!
Thank you Callie!
Very nice images, Eddie.
Thank you K9Kirk!

It was truly a great day! I shot a four hour video that I condensed to one and a half minute and put to music and special effects. Ill post it on the forum, once I've figured out where to put it. I'm trying to put a Youtube outlet for myself, and I may put it there with a link here...

Happy trails.

Nicely done, our Cirrus clouds prevented any good Corona images, but did not affect my prominences, beads, etc images,

How fun. Congratulations!!

Great images here, Eddie!

Very nice images, Eddie.

Hey everyone! I just added the video link to the top of this message! Hope you like it! My first video on YouTube! @Steve you inspired me!

God was incredibly kind. The weather was absolutely fantastic! Just enough clouds to keep it interesting, the temperature was great!

OK, I just added the video on YouTube! Hope you like it! If you do, please like and subscribe, I need all the help I can get! šŸ¤£

View attachment 86627

View attachment 86628

View attachment 86629

View attachment 86630

View attachment 86631

View attachment 86632

Eddie, this is fabulous.

Oliver

Back