4 Book Updates

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

It's been a busy few months between publishing the new Z6iiii Setup Guide and updating four books! I'm sure the server will be slow tomorrow when I announce it, so I wanted to give four members first crack at the downloads. You can download the current version of any book you've purchased through the My Account page located at this link:

https://bcgwebstore.com/my-account/

If you would like to purchase any of the books below, you can do so here:

All the updates below are free for existing users. The following books have been updated:

The Ultimate Nikon Z6iii Setup & Shooting Guide For Wildlife Photography

This is the "standard" follow-up update after I publish a new guide and it fixes a few typos and makes a couple of minor corrections.

The Ultimate Nikon Z8 And Z9 Setup & Shooting Guide For Wildlife Photography

This was an update to sort of "refresh" the text. I went through the entire book, added a sentence or paragraph here and there, verified and adjusted areas where I changed how I use the camera, and adjusted some sections for better clarity.

The Ultimate Sony A1 Setup Guide For Wildlife Photography
This update covers firmware 2.02 for the Sony a1. I updated and replaced roughly 250 screenshots and screenshot panels from the previous version of the book and fixed a few random typos. I also adjusted sentences here and there for clarity. Overall, the book has grown by 22 pages.

Secrets To The Nikon Autofocus System: Mirrorless Edition

This update adds the Z6iii to the AF guide but also expands on some existing sections, adds new ones (for everyone), and fixes a couple of typos.
This is just another example of why we continue to buy and value your publications---and vids.
Thank You

Back