A gust of dust along the Nossob road

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Callie

Supporting Member
Marketplace
A gust of dust along the Nossob road, hazing out the whole scene, rendering nothing sharp . It can be thick enough so that all you see is dust. I had to wait or it to subside a bit and open up, otherwise the lens will suck in all the dust.
01243W D300 2162 s.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Great environmental capture showing another aspect with the sand. I have been in Snow whiteouts in the Northern US and sandstorms in the Saudi desert. Both can be beautiful, scenic, interesting and dangerous if you are not paying attention and being very careful.

Great environmental capture showing another aspect with the sand. I have been in Snow whiteouts in the Northern US and sandstorms in the Saudi desert. Both can be beautiful, scenic, interesting and dangerous if you are not paying attention and being very careful.
True Joe, if it catches you with the car windows open, as it has, the whole car, your eyes and mouth is covered in dust. Luckily, I have avoided the white stuff so far . . .

Reactions: JAS
Back