A little fishin...

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

frdjohns

Supporting Member
Marketplace
Made a trip down to Lake Wilhelm in NW Pennsylvania today and watched some eagles fishing. I saw 20 or more eagles, but most were through the trees or across the lake and too far for pictures. Still, it was a fun time watching them.

fishing-2.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

fishing-1.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Was nice meeting you yesterday, Fred! Good shots, they weren't doing a lot of fishing yesterday because of the ice, it's a surprise how fast the ice will form on the lake! It got crazier later in the afternoon, so many people around the lake. We've never seen that many on any of our prior trips over the years!

Was nice meeting you yesterday, Fred! Good shots, they weren't doing a lot of fishing yesterday because of the ice, it's a surprise how fast the ice will form on the lake! It got crazier later in the afternoon, so many people around the lake. We've never seen that many on any of our prior trips over the years!

Thanks Patti, I enjoyed meeting you as well. Yeah, the ice really kept things slow, and more people kept showing up. I gave up around 12:30 as it didn't seem as though the ice would melt anytime soon. The day before was much better, more eagle activity and a lot less people.

Back