A typical English Village

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

I'm proud of my country, as we all should be. If you have never visited the UK, many of you would probably think of England and the English as people who live in quaint old villages.
I would like to show such a place, Stoke Albany is a typical old English Village in Northamptonshire and you would require quite a sizeable bank account to be able to live in a house
like the one you will see in the image to the left of the Village Hall, which is used as a Kinder Garden for the children of the surrounding villages.
DSC_0356 (2).jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Isn't Photography great, it brings people together and promotes friendliness, two like reactions all the way from Canada within minutes at 05:00 in the morning ha ha (insane) o_O .
Thank you Rassie And Kathy G, this image was taken mid afternoon in harsh light some months back when I was bored and had nothing to do, I will have to visit at Golden Hour
to take the Image in beautiful light," I bet that would improve things a lot" !

Back