If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

fullsizeoutput_a63.jpeg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.

Great colors!

I hope you sent him our way. It appeared that we had a 90% loss due to the cold weather in their wintering area. Of the 20 bluebird houses in the Wildlife Area, ZERO had Bluebirds nesting.

They must have had a few successful nests north of us, we had a few dozen immature migrating through the Wildlife area in the last couple of weeks.

Very nice!

Two out of five of boxes I had out successfully fledged bluebird chicks. The other three had tree swallows. Quite a few bluebirds migrated through here earlier.

Great colors!

I hope you sent him our way. It appeared that we had a 90% loss due to the cold weather in their wintering area. Of the 20 bluebird houses in the Wildlife Area, ZERO had Bluebirds nesting.

They must have had a few successful nests north of us, we had a few dozen immature migrating through the Wildlife area in the last couple of weeks.
Thanks Andrew. I seldom see bluebirds in this neck of the woods (Cape Cod) and have everything out to entice them including nest boxes. It sounds tough all over.