Adobe CC Photography Plan

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

jfbacks

Apparently using AI to creating images that don't exist has increased the value of Adobe's CC Photography plan from 9.99/month to 19.99/month.
I'm not sure about anyone else, but I could live without this at twice the cost. I noticed that Best Buy was still selling one year subscriptions for 9.99/month(~$120).
I bought a couple of these. One loaded without problem. I didn't have the gonad's to try loading both to see if they would stack. Someone else want to
try this?;). I'd be tempted to buy a couple more if it weren't for the little disclaimer on the back.
20231102_144032.jpg
You can only see EXIF info for this image if you are logged in.
Capture1.JPG
20231102_145337.jpg

You can stack multiple years with no problem. I usually wait for the sales season and buy 2 or 3 years pre-paid codes at once (depending on the offer!) and add them straight to my account. I managed to get the 12 month photo plan for around £60 per year, last year on Black Friday 😁

Apparently using AI to creating images that don't exist has increased the value of Adobe's CC Photography plan from 9.99/month to 19.99/month.
I'm not sure about anyone else, but I could live without this at twice the cost. I noticed that Best Buy was still selling one year subscriptions for 9.99/month(~$120).
I bought a couple of these. One loaded without problem. I didn't have the gonad's to try loading both to see if they would stack. Someone else want to
try this?;). I'd be tempted to buy a couple more if it weren't for the little disclaimer on the back. View attachment 73497View attachment 73498View attachment 73499
Did it come with a bottle of Lagunitas?

In my defense, I logged into my account and for some reason or another it indicated that wasn't subscribed anymore. I can't remember (OK maybe a couple of Lagunitas were involved) but the only plan available that popped up when I opened the link to subscribe was the $19.99/month plan. I have a suspicion Adobe is being... a little disingenuous. Has anyone else been told they don't have a subscription anymore?

They just keep charging the credit card $9.99 plus tax every month, less than Netflix these days.

In my defense, I logged into my account and for some reason or another it indicated that wasn't subscribed anymore. I can't remember (OK maybe a couple of Lagunitas were involved) but the only plan available that popped up when I opened the link to subscribe was the $19.99/month plan. I have a suspicion Adobe is being... a little disingenuous. Has anyone else been told they don't have a subscription anymore?
They hide the $9.99 subscription, you have to really dig to find it.

They just keep charging the credit card $9.99 plus tax every month, less than Netflix these days.
Have you logged into your account? I was never notified I wasn't subscribed and never had problems. I just logged in to get a copy of the monthly charge as I write it off as business expense.

Have you logged into your account? I was never notified I wasn't subscribed and never had problems. I just logged in to get a copy of the monthly charge as I write it off as business expense.

I guess I go in via creative cloud. I don't really log out.

This is not necessarily a bad thing…in 2014 I bought a slightly used 2013 Silverado 2100HD truck…on the way home I was switched the Audi system over to the built in Sirius/XM and li and behold it was working…and it’s still working after 9 years. I guess the previous owner is still paying! In defense of maintaining good Karma, I called my salesman (who id bought several vehicles from over 20 years) and told him the situation…he just said, “Eh, don’t worry about it, the guy’s a multi-millionaire”… Oh well, I tried! :)

I have a question about the $9.99 plan. I am currently subscribed and get assess to Adobe Camera Raw (ACR), Bridge, LR and PS. When I use it I use mostly just ACR and Bridge.

A friend of mine is thinking of subscribing. If he does and picks the $9.99/month plan, will that give him access to Bridge and Adobe Camera Raw as well as LR and PS? Nowhere in the above Adobe ads did I see a reference to Bridge and ACR.

Thanks for any clairifing and additional info. .

@joe43, yes and there are other perks as well if he wants to deep dive. And I don't think the 9.99 plan is on sale. I still think it's the best deal out there now by a long shot given all it covers. Remember from the coffee guy, your awesome photography software is less than 2 Charbucks a month.

12 months pre-paid Photography Plan is currently on sale for £68.99 on Amazon.co.uk, I haven’t checked other regions, but I know you can stack mutliple years as I often buy 2 or 3 years at a time. At this price, it’s a no-brainier for me.

Back