Adobe Firefly AI

If you would like to post, you'll need to register. Note that if you have a BCG store account, you'll need a new, separate account here (we keep the two sites separate for security purposes).

Winston Churchill (Sir)

Supporting Member
Marketplace
There we go. If you get too old to lift and hold a camera - you can just create your own "photos" on your computer :D

"Today, Adobe introduced Firefly, a new family of creative generative AI models, first focused on the generation of images and text effects. Firefly will bring even more precision, power, speed and ease directly into Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, Experience Cloud and Adobe Express workflows where content is created and modified. Firefly will be part of a series of new Adobe Sensei generative AI services across Adobe’s clouds"

Last edited:
I don't necessarily automatically downplay machine generated content just because it is AI. A person still has to have an idea and then also evaluate and choose which outputs are interesting. Makes me think of the Speedo rule: just because they can doesn't always mean they should. A few people can and should, but only in the right situations.

Has anyone here tried this? I would like to but am kind of dreading it. I get the feeling this is the beginning of the end of photography as we have come to know it in the digital era. This era largely presided over by Adobe who seems to be about to eat its own children!

Has anyone here tried this? I would like to but am kind of dreading it. I get the feeling this is the beginning of the end of photography as we have come to know it in the digital era. This era largely presided over by Adobe who seems to be about to eat its own children!
I'm signed up, it takes a couple of weeks to get into the beta version.

Back